Career opportunity: Digital Marketing - Growth Hacker
Start date: As soon as possible
Availability: Full time
Type of contract: CDI
Experience: Senior Level - Candidates will be invited to skills assessment
Founded in January 2018 in Luxembourg, ANote Music is the European leading marketplace for investing in music royalties. ANote Music opens up market access to music royalties and unites investors and fans with publishers, artists, record labels and catalogues across one investment platform. By leveraging technological solutions and advanced order booking, ANote Music has launched the music industry’s first trading platform. The platform democratises funding through primary and secondary market offerings of music rights, making the entire market more transparent and traceable.
ANote Music is looking for a fast-learning, tech-savvy and solution-driven Digital Marketing and Growth Hacking expert to reinforce and expand the capabilities of our digital marketing team. In close collaboration with our Digital Marketing Strategist and in direct report to the Marketing responsible, the perfect candidate will in a first phase be in charge of planning and executing all web, app, social media and display advertising campaigns. As the candidate grows confident in their role, he/she will be taking on more and more responsibilities to further grow the platform’s sign ups and conversions with specific growth hacking strategies and lead these projects to successful ends.
We’re looking for a hands-on and proactive advertising mastermind, ready to further drive online visibility and brand awareness for the ANote Music investment platform. With creative and innovative approaches, you perfectly know how to execute and analyse complete digital advertising and growth hacking campaigns to identify critical conversion points and drop off points to optimise customer funnels.
The ideal candidate must be a real team-player with strong communication skills, flexibility and the eagerness to work together with other team members on new projects with a clear aim to grow ANote Music’s investors community.
- Set up, execution and follow up on all digital marketing campaigns;
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing them against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Further optimising and lowering costs of all advertising campaigns;
- Further developing the digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition;
- Utilises strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Generating, nurturing and qualifying of leads, converting them into satisfied paying customers;
- Collaborating with internal (and external) teams for the creation of landing pages, copywriting and visual content for all campaigns;
- Contributing to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed;
- Identifying trends and insights, optimising spend and performance based on analytical insights;
- Define, create and implement efficient and innovative growth hacking strategies to further boost the platform’s popularity;
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing and product team to expand the platform’s features and functionalities to increase in-bound marketing success;
- Assist, report and follow up on influencer marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or a related field;
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, AgoraPulse, MetaData, etc.);
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, preferably within the financial sector;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, SEO, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experienced working with external agencies;
- Knowledgeable about CRM & CMS tools;
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools;
- Skilled in running efficient app install campaigns;
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns on all major search engines;
- Fluent and proficient in English, any other European languages are considered a plus;
- Strong communication skills.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Please submit your application by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
ANote Music offers:
- The chance to work in an innovative and dynamic team;
- A competitive salary with flexible working conditions;
- Opportunity to help shape the future of music investments;
- Possibility to build and reach new markets;
- A fun team in a thriving work environment.